Mobile network operator and internet service provider EE has announced it will join forces with charity Age UK to host a national Techy Tea Party Day on 9 September.
- In pictures: Greenpeace hosts kids Lego protest outside Shell HQ
- Moët & Chandon opens champagne terrace in Piccadilly
- National Motorcycle Museum unveils refurbished Wardroom Suite
- Smyle selected as Sportfest technical and design partner
- LG Arena and Zenith Watches announce partnership
- Kopparberg florist to round off urban forest activation
Immersive film company Secret Cinema has announced its Back to the Future event series will launch tomorrow (31 July), one week after they were initially scheduled to begin.
My Event World
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- CRM Planner (freelance contract) Regan & Dean £270 - 280 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Event Assistant (3 month contract) Regan & Dean £19000 - 20000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Irn-Bru opens pop-up shop in Glasgow
- Angry guests claim Secret Cinema was not ready
- Industry reacts to Secret Cinema cancellations
- PrettyGreen creates garden teahouse for John Lewis in Glasgow
- Secret Cinema cancels weekend screenings
- In pictures: Glasgow showcases Scotland in colourful Commonwealth Games opening ceremony
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base