Nigel Cooper, the chairman of agency Zibrant, is to acquire the business in a management buyout (MBO) worth £2.9m.
The final six contestants competing in the third heat of corporate entertainment competition Beat the Brief have been announced.
My Event World
My Event World - Jennifer Knight Jennifer Knight, partner at 84 Events, started her career at UBM in 2006 selling recruitment print advertising before moving into event logistics. She talked to Event about why she admires Glastonbury's Emily Eavis, her own desire to launch a global ...
My Event World - Meredith O'Shaughnessy In 2012, after 17 years looking after celebrities at some of Europe's most desirable private members clubs, Meredith O'Shaughnessy founded Meredith Bespoke - The Bureau of Creative Events. Since then she has worked with luxury brands such as Lulu Gui...
My Event World - Richard Hingley Richard Hingley, group creative director at DRP Group, has been working for the company since the 1980s, after landing a permanent position following work experience. He talks to Event about his passion for what he does and producing the Sainsbury's ...
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Manager, The Club at the Ivy Caprice Holdings £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Field Manager Dynamic New Alliances 25 - 34 k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT MANAGER Kingston First £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Producer ESP Recruitment £40k-£65k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UK's first bitcoin festival to launch in Shoreditch
- Reebok brings Spartan Race to Covent Garden
- In pictures: JWTand Pavegen create Shell people-powered football pitch
- Topshop to create social media-driven experiences for LFW
- Concerto hires Create MD following triple-digit growth
- Relentless to host Biffy Clyro fan gig at Troxy
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base