Footwear brand Vans is set to open its experiential House of Vans concept in the Old Vic Tunnels under Waterloo Station, in London.
- EE reveals pop-ups will grow two and a half times faster than fixed retailers
- In pictures: Scotland House launches with three events
- Gala concert to mark 2014 Ryder Cup
- TRO creates Glasgow pop-up store for BMW
- BP appoints Jack Morton Worldwide for Commonwealth Games activation
- Virgin Media's Our House gig to be streamed online
The finalists for this year's Event Awards, taking place at Troxy on 2 October, have been revealed.
My Event World
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
My Event World - Rob Quinn Rob Quinn, managing director and founding member of brand engagement agency Purity, established the company in 2007. He talked to Event about the scope for emerging, independent agencies, why the London Olympic torch relay was such a momentous occasi...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Sales Manager - Technology Exhibitions Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 438000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conference Sponsorship Sales Manager - Energy Conferences Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 42000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Sales Manager - Defence Exhibitions Dragonfly Recruitment £28000.00 - 35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - (Exhibition Organiser) tfconnect global recruitment £75,000 - £95,000 plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shortlist announced for Event Awards 2014
- Space launches pop-up Italian food tour experience for Birra Moretti
- In pictures: Light Blue to bring Aperol Spritz activation to Lovebox
- BuzzFeed: marketers must work harder to share content on social media
- Heineken opens The Power of Summer with Everyman Cinema
- Bellwether: Event marketing budgets climb to 7.8%
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base