O2 celebrated the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a photo-luminescent installation on Clapham Common, London, last week.
Sian Baker, board director for new ventures and special projects at PrettyGreen, shares how the agency came up with its Cadbury House concept, which took place in Hyde Park during the London 2012 Olympic Games. She also highlights what effect the awa...
Agency Zibrant and Sodexo, which operates catering business Sodexo Prestige, have been ranked in The Times' Top 50 Employers for Women 2014 list.
In pictures: Company of Cooks returns to Olivier Awards Company of Cooks catered for the star-studded Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (13 April) for the third consecutive year.
In pictures: Drive dazzles V&A for Bulgari Creative production agency Drive was tasked with creating a projection show for Italian jewellery brand Bulgari to celebrate its sponsorship of a new exhibition at London's Victoria and Albert (V&A) Museum.
In pictures: Bonne Maman chooses Circle Agency for experiential work Circle Agency has helped conserve and dessert brand Bonne Maman to launch its first UK experiential campaign.
In pictures: Egg London and Ravenous host industry showcase On Wednesday evening (9 April) more than 500 industry representatives attended a showcase and networking evening at London Egg, hosted by the venue and caterer Ravenous.
In pictures: Blue Strawberry launches spring canapé menu Caterer Blue Strawberry launched its spring canapé menu at Two Temple Place last night (8 April), with an opportunity for guests to also view the Discoveries: Art, Science and Exploration exhibition, also being held at the venue.
In pictures: Create annual venue dinner at the Cutty Sark Event caterer Create Food & Party Design invited 150 industry guests to its annual venue dinner last night (8 April), which took place at the Cutty Sark.
Elia Nicolas, 05 March 2014
Michael Aldridge, 27 February 2014
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Conference Producer & Account Co-ordinator Regan & Dean £22000 - 25000 per annum, London
- SENIOR EVENTS ADMINISTRATOR Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Exhibition Marketing Manager - Entertainment Exhibitions Dragonfly Recruitment £32000 - 36000.00 per annum, London
- EVENT ADMINISTRATOR - AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - 20000 per annum, East Midlands
- EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - 30000 per annum, East Midlands
- Wolfpack activates Liverpool FC campaign for Warrior Football
- Event Awards winners story - Best Brand Activity at a Festival or Public Event
- Video: Curb creates London Live TV bus
- Payne and Gunter selected as Old Billingsgate preferred caterer
- SSE signs naming rights for Wembley Arena
- Adidas plans experiential activity for Bluewater store launch
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base