The death of the brochure
Once upon a time in an Event world far far away there used to...
Guilt Free Pleasure
The term ‘guilty pleasure’ comes up a lot when discussing entertainment. From campy tribute...
What good is face to face interaction without brand knowledge?
Hello and welcome to another blog from the iD Team. This week’s instalment comes...
The Event Professionals Oath! Take it and join us..
Lord Jason Scott
I have unlimited resources at my disposal. I always keep at least 10 meeting...
Do you sacrifice quality to get the ‘price right’ for a Christmas Shared Party night?
Shared parties have become part of the business mix for unique venues in London....
Why We Love Promo Events…
Isn’t it great when people work together? After a week packed with great promotional...
Freelancing – You are what you are (worth)
A true story: I posted this recent exchange on LinkedIn and got some very...
Gonna make you CLAP!
Lord Jason Scott
More pointers from your party Lord after a crazy week with the Ironman premier...
Provenance: why using the best suppliers is so important
The recent horsemeat scandal and the breakdown in the food retailer supply chain should...
A Shot in the Dark..
When you have had enough, and it seems that everything is going against you,...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Marketing Manager ESP Recruitment £24k OTE £30k, London
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR/CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR (Experiential Agency) Right Connection Recruitment Limited £50,000-£80,000+package, LONDON
- CONFERENCE CONSULTANT Right Connection Recruitment Limited £14,500 - £16,500, MANCHESTER
- EVENT CO-ORDINATOR (In-house) Right Connection Recruitment Limited £Competitive , LONDON
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base