Guilt Free Pleasure
The term ‘guilty pleasure’ comes up a lot when discussing entertainment. From campy tribute...
What good is face to face interaction without brand knowledge?
Hello and welcome to another blog from the iD Team. This week’s instalment comes...
The Event Professionals Oath! Take it and join us..
Lord Jason Scott
I have unlimited resources at my disposal. I always keep at least 10 meeting...
Do you sacrifice quality to get the ‘price right’ for a Christmas Shared Party night?
Shared parties have become part of the business mix for unique venues in London....
Why We Love Promo Events…
Isn’t it great when people work together? After a week packed with great promotional...
Freelancing – You are what you are (worth)
A true story: I posted this recent exchange on LinkedIn and got some very...
Gonna make you CLAP!
Lord Jason Scott
More pointers from your party Lord after a crazy week with the Ironman premier...
Provenance: why using the best suppliers is so important
The recent horsemeat scandal and the breakdown in the food retailer supply chain should...
A Shot in the Dark..
When you have had enough, and it seems that everything is going against you,...
How Lazy Content Can Devalue Your Brand
Producing content simply because “everyone else is doing it” is a common occurrence these...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base