Givenchy Gentlemen have been on duty on London's streets for the brand's launch of its latest fragrance, Gentleman Only.
Live events and brand marketing company Undercurrent has launched a two-month campaign marking the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The International Special Event Society (ISES) is hosting the second E20 summit next month, which will focus on exporting British creativity and events around the globe.
Vans briefed festival organiser Kilimanjaro to resurrect the UK version of Vans Warped Tour, an extreme sports and music event with a festival feel.
Sainsbury's called on DRP Group to activate its sponsorship of the London 2012 Paralympic Games and Paralympic Torch Relay.
In pictures: Dish BBQ at No 4 Hamilton Place South London-based caterer Dish hosted a summer Sweedish-themed BBQ for a variety of venue clients on 23 April.
In pictures: Chelsea FC networking Rick Parfitt Jnr was among entertainment at an events industry networking evening at Chelsea FC's music venue Under the Bridge.
Confex 2013: Highlights from day two The second day of International Confex at London's Excel was as action-packed as the first. Here are our highlights.
In pictures: Bafta hosts Advertising Week Europe Bafta 195 Piccadilly is playing host to the world's biggest advertising festival this week, Advertising Week Europe (AWE), from 18-21 March.
In pictures: Create venue dinner at Banqueting House Create Food and Party Design celebrated its 10th annual venue dinner last night (26 Feb) at Banqueting House with managers from more than 50 London venues.
International Festival for Business secures its first seven events A handful of events have already been confirmed for Liverpool's International Festival for Business 2014, according to Clarion Events chief executive Simon Kimble.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Head of Events Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, London
- Events Co-ordinator Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Hammersmith, London
- Assistant Events Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Hammersmith, London
- EVENT PROPOSALS MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Bedfordshire
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base