The 12 Eventice finalists met at the O2 Arena yesterday (19 March), on day one of International Confex, to face their first set of challenges.
Win VIP passes to the Vitality Show The Vitality Show is giving away three pairs of VIP tickets, which include a beauty treatment, a goody bag worth £50, and fast track entry to the show.
Competition: Win a VIP tour of London Dungeon The London Dungeon will close on 31 January after 37 years at its London Bridge base. But before it does, Merlin Events is offering two winners five VIP experiences each to the last ever London Dungeon Tour.
Win tickets to Northern Lights Christmas party The Old Vic Tunnels and The Recipe are offering one winner four tickets worth £400 to their Northern Lights-themed Christmas party.
Win a table at Studio 54-themed Christmas bash Merlin Entertainments is offering one lucky reader the chance to win four places at 'A Night at Studio 54' shared Christmas party on 6 December.
Win a magician for your next event Sternberg Clarke and Merlin Events have teamed up to offer one reader the opportunity to win one of three magicians to perform at their event.
Win tickets to a Halloween party at Sea Life London Aquarium The Sea Life London Aquarium will be full of sinister surprises as it hosts a Halloween party on Friday 26 October.
Uefa has revealed its celebrations in London ahead of the Champions League finals this weekend will takeover Trafalgar Square for three days from today (22 May).
Secret Cinema has announced its first Secret Music event in collaboration with Laura Marling, set to take place next month.
My Event World
Andrew Essa, managing director of The Social Athletics Club, on starting the business last year, his international heritage, and having private drinks with Richard Branson.
Neil Robinson, group account director of Cheil Worldwide, on managing the Galaxy Studio project for Samsung, commuting to France and live streaming at events.
Adam Sternberg, 06 December 2012
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Conference and Exhibition Event Coordinator (permanent - full time) Briefing Media Ltd Up to £24000 depending on experience, London
- Head of Operations ESP Recruitment Competitive, London
- Head of Operations Real Recruitment Ltd Highly Competitive, London
- Russian Speaking Exhibition Marketing Manager ESP Recruitment £30k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base