North West water provider United Utilities has appointed Fresh as creative agency on its marketing and design roster.
Lindley Venue Catering has secured a five-year catering deal with Staffordshire-based Port Vale Football Club.
Mobile network and 4G supplier EE has been appointed as the official technology and communications partner to this year's Glastonbury Festival.
Clarion Events has appointed DB Systems as its sole AV supplier for all its UK events following a ten-way tender process.
Southampton-based Event Communication Services (ECS) has won a contract to supply radio communications at the Bournemouth 7s rugby, netball and music event.
The Media House has been appointed as the preferred supplier to deliver training for members of the Professional Publishers Association (PPA).
The National Exhibition Centre (NEC) has appointed Axis and Genetec to help improve the effectiveness of its security and traffic teams.
Creative Taste has landed a six-year catering and hospitality contract worth £3.8m with Dulwich Picture Gallery.
EventCity has won the contract to host the Manchester shows for the Celebrities on Ice UK tour.
Caterer Amadeus has secured a three-year contract with the Royal Horticultural Society's (RHS) Flower Show in Tatton Park.
Seasoned Events has been appointed as the events management and preferred catering partner for London 1920s Art Deco venue, The Bloomsbury Ballroom.
Kudos has agreed a five-year contract worth more than £3m to supply catering, hospitality and event marketing services at MediaCityUK (MCUK).
G4S Events has struck a new three-year security services contract at Leeds sporting venue Headingley Carnegie Stadium.
Iris Ticketing has landed a deal with the newly-launched Isle of Man Festival, Event can reveal.
De Vere Venues has won the management contract for Altitude London.
V Festival organiser Roseclaim has awarded Showsec the contract to supply full stewarding and security at the Weston Park event in Staffordshire.
Showplans has won a three-year deal with National Boat Shows, as well as new work with Media 10, giving it a healthy growth forecast for 2013.
Seasoned Events has confirmed its place as a preferred supplier to three historic London venues following separate procurement processes.
SMP is working with Andrex on an experiential campaign to promote its new Washlets wipes product.
AOK Events has been awarded the sole rights to offer corporate hospitality at the Concours of Elegance event in September.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- General Manager - AV Production Company Live Recruitment £40000 - 50000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base