The highest ranking woman in this year's Event 100 Club shares her views on women in the events industry.
Only 20 of the top 100 figures in the event industry are women, according to our Event 100 Club list. Does this reflect the industry as a whole?
Danny Boyle has landed the top spot of this year's Event 100 Club, and says he credits the UK's creative industries for the success of the Olympics opening ceremony.
Online voting for the Event 100 Club will close at the end of today - don't miss the chance to nominate your favourites from the list.
All the entries for this year's Event 100 Club have been collected and we want you to nominate your favourites from the list.
Entries for this year's Event 100 Club will close at midnight tonight (31 October).
The deadline for sending your nominations for the Event 100 Club has been extended to Wednesday 31 October.
Don't miss out on your chance to make it into this year's Event 100 Club, entries close this Wednesday (24 October).
Do you have what it takes to make it onto our list of the 100 most influential people in the event industry?
The industry has spoken and Event can finally reveal this year's Event 100 Club rankings, which Ignite chairman Harvey Goldsmith tops.
Voting for this year's Event 100 Club closes today (11 November) so don't forget to nominate you favourite from our list.
Secret Cinema has announced its first Secret Music event in collaboration with Laura Marling, set to take place next month.
Andrew Essa, managing director of The Social Athletics Club, on starting the business last year, his international heritage, and having private drinks with Richard Branson.
Excel London has appointed a new member to its corporate team.
Ticketmaster has appointed Christoph Homann to the new role of managing director of Ticketmaster Resale, International.
- The East End Film Festival returns to Troxy
- AOK Events secured for Ryder Cup 2014
- Cirque Bijou creates props for Muse tour
- Boris backs London 2022 Commonwealth Games bid
- Five agencies to headline E20 Summit
- In pictures: Carom botanical gin evening with Tanqueray
- Uefa Champions League to takeover Trafalgar Square
- ADI.tv expands with new France office
- Because takes Ginger Grouse to Foodies Festival
- Songbird Events launches
- Squash Championships chooses Slick Seating
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Executive - Business Development -Sales The MotivAction Group Plc Negotiable based on experience + OTE & Benefits , Widbury Hill, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7QE
- Events Sales and Marketing Director smarta enterprises Up to £45k, London Bridge
- Sales & Events Manager Real Recruitment Ltd £30000 - 35000 per annum, London
- Head of Events Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, London
- Events Co-ordinator Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Hammersmith, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base