Fashion Monitor kicked off the SS13 London Fashion Week celebrations with a lavish party at London's Skyloft on 10 September.
Events in Action
On a rare sizzling day in June, Event visited The Boodles Challenge, a boutique tennis competition at Stoke Park sponsored by luxury jewellery brand Boodles. Stars like Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray came to hone their skills before Wimbledon and gue...
South London-based caterer Dish hosted a summer Sweedish-themed BBQ for a variety of venue clients on 23 April.
Wines of Rioja hosted a two-day festival of Spanish food and wine at London's Potters Fields Park.
RIBA played host to 200 special guests for Prince Charming's Diamond Rocks a red carpet fundraising dinner in aid of charity Make a Wish UK on 31 May.
Events in Action TV
In pictures: Chelsea FC networking Rick Parfitt Jnr was among entertainment at an events industry networking evening at Chelsea FC's music venue Under the Bridge.
Confex 2013: Highlights from day two The second day of International Confex at London's Excel was as action-packed as the first. Here are our highlights.
In pictures: Bafta hosts Advertising Week Europe Bafta 195 Piccadilly is playing host to the world's biggest advertising festival this week, Advertising Week Europe (AWE), from 18-21 March.
In pictures: Create venue dinner at Banqueting House Create Food and Party Design celebrated its 10th annual venue dinner last night (26 Feb) at Banqueting House with managers from more than 50 London venues.
International Festival for Business secures its first seven events A handful of events have already been confirmed for Liverpool's International Festival for Business 2014, according to Clarion Events chief executive Simon Kimble.
In pictures: Payne and Gunter caters The Brits 2013 Caterer Payne and Gunter worked with Levy Restaurants to create a bespoke menu for stars at The Brit Awards 2013 at The O2 last night (20 February).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Senior/Account Manager, Shopper Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 to £38000 per annum, London
- EVENTS AND MARKETING ASSISTANT Royal College of Speech Language Therapy £26,501 (including LW), London SE1
- Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 to £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director, Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 to £55000 per annum, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base