More than 20,000 visitors came through the doors of this year's London Pet Show, which took place at London's Earls Court Two between 11 and 12 May.
Latest exhibition news
Clarion Events has appointed DB Systems as its sole AV supplier for all its UK events following a ten-way tender process.
The Youth Production Network (YPN) launched two international offices at a special event last week on 10 May.
European exhibition group Easyfairs has revealed it will be hosting a new show called Facilities Management at Birmingham's NEC next year.
Media 10 has selected Global Experience Specialists (GES) as an official supplier to the Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace on 11-14 July.
The London International Wine Fair (LIWF) is returning to Olympia in 2014 after 13 years at Excel.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base