Agency RPM created a slumber party with a twist in its latest experiential activity for Smirnoff on Friday 17...
- Pretty Green announces latest Cadbury experiential tour
- Undercurrent launches experiential campaign for Samsung
- Because stages Yorkshire Tea experiential on the Orient Express
- Miroma Ventures buys Brandspace
- Jamie Oliver and Alex James plan second Big Feastival
- Virgin Media puts Manchester TV stars on city-centre sofa
- Cake to turf Trafalgar Square for Sky's Now TV
- Thomas Pink retains Pitch for second Lions rugby event
- In pictures: Tanqueray pop-up gin palace
- Event TV: London Dungeon launch party
- Event TV: International Confex 2013
- Andrex appoints SMP for experiential campaign
- AOK Events secures Concours of Elegance hospitality deal
- PS Live brings The Croods to Stonehenge
- The Eventice: Candidates scale new heights at the O2
psLIVE brings together seven formerly independent agencies across Europe to form a new experiential marketing outfit.
Plenty of agencies claim to be experts in the experiential field. Here's how to make sure that yours measures up.
A new creative model shows how traditional channels can amplify brand experiences.
Understanding human behaviour is the key to achieving amplification through your event activity.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Senior/Account Manager, Shopper Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 to £38000 per annum, London
- EVENTS AND MARKETING ASSISTANT Royal College of Speech Language Therapy £26,501 (including LW), London SE1
- Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 to £45000 per annum, London
- Account Director, Experiential Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 to £55000 per annum, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base