The London Opera Festival is unlikely to go ahead as its organiser International Opera Productions (IOP) has started liquidation...
London is to host the Tall Ships event in September 2014, the first time it has been held in the capital for 25 years.
Live event security wristband provider ID&C has awarded Cardiff's Swn Festival its £2,500 grassroots festival bursary.
Space is leading a new London-based festival campaign for Heineken's tequila-flavoured larger brand Desperados.
Music and arts festival LeeFest has met its target of raising £50,000 on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter.
The Midland Hotel in Morecambe is celebrating its 80th anniversary by hosting a pop-up version of Wayne and Geraldine Hemingway's Vintage Festival.
Concert promoter Cuffe & Taylor is aiming to create one of the UK's greenest live music events after agreeing a new deal with environmental charity Keep Britain Tidy.
The City of London Festival has appointed Paul Gudgin as its new festival director.
Arribar! has won a catering contract for Glastonbury with Avalon Bars & Events for the third year running.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base