Sternberg Clarke showcased the latest in classical music talent to the event industry at Bafta 195 Piccadilly yesterday evening...
Pick of the Galleries
Event organiser Diamond Martini hosted a members-only and VIP party at Morton's Club in Mayfair's Berkeley Square on Saturday (11 May).
South London-based caterer Dish hosted a summer Sweedish-themed BBQ for a variety of venue clients on 23 April.
Rick Parfitt Jnr was among entertainment at an events industry networking evening at Chelsea FC's music venue Under the Bridge.
The second day of International Confex at London's Excel was as action-packed as the first. Here are our highlights.
Bafta 195 Piccadilly is playing host to the world's biggest advertising festival this week, Advertising Week Europe (AWE), from 18-21 March.
Rest of the Galleries
In pictures: Create venue dinner at Banqueting House Create Food and Party Design celebrated its 10th annual venue dinner last night (26 Feb) at Banqueting House with managers from more than 50 London venues.
International Festival for Business secures its first seven events A handful of events have already been confirmed for Liverpool's International Festival for Business 2014, according to Clarion Events chief executive Simon Kimble.
In pictures: Payne and Gunter caters The Brits 2013 Caterer Payne and Gunter worked with Levy Restaurants to create a bespoke menu for stars at The Brit Awards 2013 at The O2 last night (20 February).
Photo gallery: Hawthorn celebrates 25th anniversary Event equipment hire company Hawthorn celebrated its 25th anniversary with a party at its head office in Leicester on Saturday (16 February).
Picture gallery: Maxitone says Thank You Protein at Westfield London Women's nutrition brand Maxitone has extended its experiential campaign with the Circle Agency in Westfield London until Sunday (17 February).
Picture gallery: Dish caters for JLS perfume launch Caterer Dish served up canapés and cocktails for the launch of JLS's new 'Love' fragrance at One Mayfair last night (31 January).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base