Senior representatives from brands including Virgin Media, News International and BMW will be attending the Guide Live 2013, on Thursday 6 June at Vue Westfield London.
The Guide Live News
Should we invest in RFID? Are event apps really worth the money? Will our event suffer if we don't have a Twitter wall?
Industry figures Tracy Haliwell, director of business and major events at London & Partners, and Nicky Havelaar, managing director of agency Crown, are among the panel speaking on Women in Events at the Guide Live Spring 2013 on 6 June.
The first Guide Live event of 2013 will be held at Vue Westfield London, White City on Thursday 6 June.
Last week The Guide Live Out of London was held at Silverstone, and we captured the best of the action on video.
Guide Live TV
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base