Projection Advertising has devised a guerilla marketing campaign for rap artiste Kanye West.
Showplans has confirmed its technical showplan service will be used by BETA International at its next event in February...
The East End Film Festival (EEFF), now in its 12th year, is holding its premiere night at east London Art Deco venue, Troxy.
Event management company AOK Events has been confirmed as an approved introducer for the 2014 Ryder Cup's Official Hospitality (RCOH) programme.
Cirque Bijou has built three large-scale props for Muse's 2nd Law European stadium tour, which kicked off last night (22 May) at Coventry's Ricoh Arena.
The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, has revealed it would be "wonderful" for London to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games, and supported a potential bid for the event.
The International Special Event Society (ISES) has named some of the top event agencies attending the E20 summit this month.
Agency Palm PR organised a Botanical Gin Garden for London venue Carom, in partnership Diageo's gin brand Tanqueray, which took place last night (22 May).
Secret Cinema has announced its first Secret Music event in collaboration with Laura Marling, set to take place next month.
Uefa has revealed its celebrations in London ahead of the Champions League finals this weekend will takeover Trafalgar Square for three days from today (22 May).
- ADI.tv expands with new France office
- Because takes Ginger Grouse to Foodies Festival
- Songbird Events launches
- Squash Championships chooses Slick Seating
- Seventeenth century church launches as event space
- Lettice scoops Women's Prize for Fiction contract
- Smyle selected for World Islamic Economic Forum
- Big Cat Group lands two event wins
- Amplify and People-Made to speak at Guide Live
- Ford calls on Imagination for Uefa Champions Festival
- Etc Venues strengthens venue portfolio and team
- Airsculpt chosen for Scottish Brodies Champions of Tennis
- RPM creates Smirnoff Slumberfest
- Three new venues added to The Westminster Collection
Michael Aldridge, 09 May 2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Events Account Manager Eventa Group £20,000 base (OTE £27,000), Very central (10 minutes' walk from the train station)
- Event Sales Manager North Science Museum Group £27,000 - £32,000 per annum , SMG museums based in Manchester, York & Bradford
- ASSISTANT EVENT MANAGER Live Recruitment £22000 - 27000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Executive - Business Development -Sales The MotivAction Group Plc Negotiable based on experience + OTE & Benefits , Widbury Hill, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7QE
- Conference Product Development Manager London Business Conferences £32,000 - £35,000 p.a (Depending on Experience), Central London