The latest data on the UK exhibition and conference market has reported a 2.1% growth in 2012.
Olympic Houses Headlines
To mark 100 days until the North Park opens, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) yesterday revealed more details of its short and long-term plans for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The Irish Olympic House at the Big Chill in King's Cross is returning to London for a special St Patrick's Day weekend celebration on 16 and 17 March.
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre (QEIICC), which hosted the Italian Olympic House during the London 2012 Games, has reported a 56% increase in international event enquiries.
New Zealand's Olympic House is returning to London on 1 December for the All Blacks v England rugby union game.
Olympic houses news
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Head of Events Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, London
- Events Co-ordinator Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Hammersmith, London
- Assistant Events Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Hammersmith, London
- EVENT PROPOSALS MANAGER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Bedfordshire
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base