Organisers of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games have revealed a family-friendly ticketing strategy, under which two-thirds of tickets will cost £25 or less.
iD Experiential has launched a pop-up shop at Westfield Stratford to highlight the former Olympic athlete's village.
The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, has highlighted the success of its cultural programme staged to celebrate the successful London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The latest data on the UK exhibition and conference market has reported a 2.1% growth in 2012.
Event organisers will be able to use a new facility in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park from July.
More Olympics news
Showjumping's Global Champions Tour is to be held in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, weeks before the phased reopening begins.
The Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, has today confirmed West Ham FC as the tenants of the Olympic Stadium.
Government and the private sector are urged to learn sustainability lessons from the London 2012 Games.
London & Partners is one of three organisations appointed to run the customer database of 5.3 million people who registered for information on the London 2012 Olympics.
Experiential marketing agency Crown is among the first companies to be officially recognised as a London 2012 supplier of event production services by the British Olympic Association.
The London Assembly has sent a letter to the organisers of the next Olympic and Paralympic Games offering advice on how to run a smooth transport system.
G4S will lose £88m after failing to provide enough security guards for the Olympics, in a financial settlement struck with Locog.
Glasgow has been named as a candidate city to host the 2018 Youth Olympic Games.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Studio Manager - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £50000 - 60000 per annum, Dubai
- Event Account Manager Live Recruitment £30000 - 35000 per annum, North London
- Event Manager (contract) ESP Recruitment £24k-£26k pro-rata depending on experience, Central London
- Programme Producer ESP Recruitment £24k+bonus OTE £35k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base