This week's pick
The Christmas packages at London's Whitechapel Gallery this year allow guests to celebrate the festive season among contemporary works of art.
i2i Events Group has appointed Katherine Truesdale as its new sales manager for North America.
This compact new system lets you set up Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) at your event with minimal hassle.
Boutique camping just got easier.
Best suited to? Parties, dinners, live music events and product launches.
The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) has appointed Stephanie Ellrott as its new head of venues.
The Kia Oval has hired Katie Peskett as its new operations manager.
Best suited to? Country retreat conferences, meetings and launches.
41 Portland Place is celebrating the finer things in life with its Bubbles & Baubles Christmas package.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Conference Section Commonwealth Secretariat £69,333 pa + benefits, London based with considerable overseas travel
- Conference and Exhibition Event Coordinator (permanent - full time) Briefing Media Ltd Up to £24000 depending on experience, London
- Head of Operations ESP Recruitment Competitive, London
- Head of Operations Real Recruitment Ltd Highly Competitive, London
- Russian Speaking Exhibition Marketing Manager ESP Recruitment £30k, London
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base