Cancer Research UK has appointed six companies to handle event production following a six-month review of its creative agency...
Agency WRG has been selected to deliver the event management infrastructure for stages one and two of the Tour de France 2014.
Agency Zibrant and Sodexo, which operates catering business Sodexo Prestige, have been ranked in The Times' Top 50 Employers for Women 2014 list.
In pictures: Mayor of London's feast of St George celebrations London's Trafalgar Square was given the carnival treatment to celebrate St George's day on Monday (21 April).
In pictures: Wildgoose creates Mumsnet treasure hunt for Toyota Wildgoose staged a GPS-based treasure hunt for Toyota last week, designed for members of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network.
In pictures: Opening of Adidas concept store at Bluewater West Ham players Kevin Nolan, Stewart Downing and Mark Noble joined the celebrations surrounding the opening of Adidas' first UK HomeCourt concept store at Bluewater yesterday (16 April).
Westfield transforms into interactive fan zone for The Vamps Teenage heartthrobs The Vamps staged a live gig and interactive fan event at Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City, on Monday (14 April), in conjunction with Really Creative Media and Globe Productions.
In pictures: O2 develops UV-powered galaxy for Samsung launch O2 celebrated the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 with a photo-luminescent installation on Clapham Common, London, last week.
In pictures: Archer Street's Got Talent announces winner Guests gathered at Archer Street Bar in Soho last night (15 April) to hear eight contestants battle it out for the coveted title of the 'Voice of Soho', the culmination of the Archer Street's Got Talent competition.
Elia Nicolas, 05 March 2014
Michael Aldridge, 27 February 2014
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Automotive Regan & Dean £50000 - 60000 per annum, County of Herefordshire
- VENUE & EVENTS MANAGER Right Connection Recruitment Limited £32,000 + comms, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- HEAD OF EVENT OPERATIONS Right Connection Recruitment Limited Up to £55,000, London (Central)
- Senior Commercial Development Executive - Business Membership Real Recruitment Ltd £35000 - 35000 per annum, Cheshire
- New Business Account Manager - Large Exhibitions tfconnect global recruitment £35,000 plus uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Historic Royal Palaces reveals 'cross-palace' supplier list
- The O2's Building Six unveils 'Copacabana' summer party package
- Because launches experiential roadshow for British Gas
- Lurpak devises experiential activity for Cook's Range
- Havas Sports & Entertainment appoints UK CEO
- London Dungeon to feature Victorian gin palace
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base