Diageo-owned whisky brand Johnnie Walker has developed a brand experience for this year's Ryder Cup (23-29 September) in Scotland, which will include a four-hole mini golf course.
- The Lounge Group, Evoke and Ampp merge to create Wolf Brand Experience
- In pictures: Summer EVCOM at Olympia London
- In numbers: Utopium lights up Fat Face Brand Camp
- Match.com and Ghost Stories partner for singles fright night
- In pictures: Rory McIlroy in Santander Thames stunt
- Video: Imagination creates Canon experience at Photokina
Around 150 guests gathered at Liverpool's Royal Liver Building last night (18 September) for the official opening of Concerto Group event space, The Venue.
My Event World
My Event World - Jennifer Knight Jennifer Knight, partner at 84 Events, started her career at UBM in 2006 selling recruitment print advertising before moving into event logistics. She talked to Event about why she admires Glastonbury's Emily Eavis, her own desire to launch a global ...
My Event World - Meredith O'Shaughnessy In 2012, after 17 years looking after celebrities at some of Europe's most desirable private members clubs, Meredith O'Shaughnessy founded Meredith Bespoke - The Bureau of Creative Events. Since then she has worked with luxury brands such as Lulu Gui...
My Event World - Richard Hingley Richard Hingley, group creative director at DRP Group, has been working for the company since the 1980s, after landing a permanent position following work experience. He talks to Event about his passion for what he does and producing the Sainsbury's ...
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
My Event World - Richard Dodgson Richard Dodgson, owner and creative director at Timebased Events, set up the company in 1996 and since then has helped to design and produce creative events for a number of brands across the UK, Europe and Asia. He talked to Event about the importanc...
My Event World - Andrew Casher Andrew Casher has headed up Cake's experiential department for the past four years. He currently oversees the agency's brand partnerships and event work for the likes of EE, River Island and Carling. He talked to Event about his aspirations to be a D...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager Alexandra Palace Trading £33,000 pa + bonus + benefits, North London
- Event Manager Alexandra Palace Trading up to £27,000 pa depending on experience, North London
- Sales and Catering Assistant Alexandra Palace Trading £19,500 pa (1 year contract with the possibility of extending), North London
- Events Account Executive (agency) Regan & Dean £22000 - 23500 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Big Worldwide OTE: £38,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, London
- Historic Royal Palaces bolsters events team
- In pictures: PrettyGreen creates John Lewis experience at OnBlackheath festival
- In pictures: Concerto hosts pub-themed agency event
- GES acquires Blitz Communications to strengthen offering
- Coca-Cola to sponsor London Eye from 2015
- In pictures: The Network chills out with Metro at Sure Run to the Beat
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base