More than 500,000 visitors passed through American football league the NFL UK's takeover of Regent Street last Saturday (27 September), which featured on-stage appearances from the Miami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders teams.
- In pictures: Delta Air Lines rolls out red carpet in Canary Wharf
- The Lodge pop-up to bring Alps to Balham
- Red Face Design selects Little Fish as event partner
- Worthington Group acquires new events portfolio
- Smart Christmas Parties partners with Moss Bros and Girl Meets Dress
- How I Got Here - Leyanne Jenkins
Face Events and organisers of London festival Field Day have announced a new partnership, which will see the two companies launch a new Christmas festival in London this December.
My Event World
My Event World - Keith O'Loughlin Keith O'Loughlin, chief executive of TRO, joined the agency in 1987 and is now delivering campaigns for some of the world's leading brands from offices across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. He talked to Event about why we should listen to primary s...
My Event World - Jill Pinner Jill Pinner, chairwoman and proprietor of Fizz Experience, has more than 25 years of experience in the marketing, promotion and event industries. She talked to Event about her past careers in beauty and cuisine, why she can't stand liars and why the ...
My Event World - Jennifer Knight Jennifer Knight, partner at 84 Events, started her career at UBM in 2006 selling recruitment print advertising before moving into event logistics. She talked to Event about why she admires Glastonbury's Emily Eavis, her own desire to launch a global ...
My Event World - Meredith O'Shaughnessy In 2012, after 17 years looking after celebrities at some of Europe's most desirable private members clubs, Meredith O'Shaughnessy founded Meredith Bespoke - The Bureau of Creative Events. Since then she has worked with luxury brands such as Lulu Gui...
My Event World - Richard Hingley Richard Hingley, group creative director at DRP Group, has been working for the company since the 1980s, after landing a permanent position following work experience. He talks to Event about his passion for what he does and producing the Sainsbury's ...
My Event World - Emma Purves Emma Purves, event director at Stature Events, has this year been helping the PR agency set up its events division, which specialises in event management, event production, incentive travel and venue finding. She talked to Event about taking a differ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Operations (events & competitions - engineering associa Regan & Dean £48000 - 50000 per annum, London
- Sales and Catering Assistant Alexandra Palace Trading £19,500 pa (1 year contract with the possibility of extending), North London
- Sales Manager Alexandra Palace Trading £33,000 pa + bonus + benefits, North London
- Event Manager Alexandra Palace Trading up to £27,000 pa depending on experience, North London
- Marketing & Copywriting Executive - Marketing/Media/Events Regan & Dean £26000 - 26000 per annum, City of London
- In pictures: Amplify create Lexus NX launch with will.i.am
- Whynot! to create Malaysia Night in Trafalgar Square
- In pictures: Colin Montgomerie's team triumphs at Johnnie Walker Ryder Cup activation
- In pictures: Krispy Kreme creates giant box of doughnuts to promote new events service
- First look: Brand experiences at the 2014 Ryder Cup
- Cake enlisted for Xbox One student activity
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base