Ice cream brand Magnum celebrated its 25th birthday last Sunday (27 July), with a street party created by agency Hot Pickle held on Regent Street, London.
- Eventbrite hires former Twitter director
- Vision Nine to produce Relentless activations at Reading and Leeds
- In pictures: Marc Jacobs' Dream Room launches in Westfield London
- In pictures: Nivea takes body moisturising campaign to Birmingham
- RNLI campaign aims to encourage families to get 'beach smart'
- Sustainable Events MD receives honorary degree
Around 1.5 million spectators turned out for Memories of August 1914, the UK's landmark commemorative event marking the beginning of the First World War, which took place across Liverpool city centre last week (23-27 July).
My Event World
My Event World - Emma Greenfield Emma Greenfield, sales and marketing events manager at Merlin Events, works across the company's venue portfolio, which includes Madame Tussauds London, Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Dungeon. She talked to Event about her love of experienti...
My Event World - Duncan McCaslin Duncan McCaslin, director of experiential and staffing agency Kreate, joined the company in 2008 and has led his team to win such clients as AB InBev, Mattel, and TK Maxx. He talked to Event about playing the Wii with One Direction, how experiential ...
My Event World - Tim Henderson Tim Henderson, managing director of Limited Space Events, talked to Event about why he is relishing new challenges and opportunities, and how aviation events suffer from mud just like Glastonbury.
My Event World - Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, founder and managing director of talent management agency and speakers' bureau Kruger Cowne, set up the company 13 years ago. She talked to Event about wanting to start something new, why she hates dishonesty and why talent agen...
My Event World - Matthew Bennett Matthew Bennett, chief creative officer and founder of ZAKMedia Group, launched the marketing agency group three years ago with partner Joanna Davies. He talked to Event about delivering good consumer-centric campaigns, his thoughts on the pitching p...
My Event World - Anton Jerges Anton Jerges, managing director of marketing agency Collider, has more than 25 years of experience working in the event and communications industry. He talked to Event about launching the Shard, directing John Travolta's plane and why he wants to be ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Event Planner ESP Recruitment £22k-£25k, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Head of Sales/Sales Manager - Out of Home Media - Experiential Savvy Media £40-60k + commission, London (Greater)
- Head of Sales - Exhibitions - £100k package! Savvy Media £55-60k + £45k OTE, London (Greater)
- SALES DIRECTOR - CREATIVE EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £ - 70000 per annum, West Midlands / Worcestershire
- Senior Account Manager (agency - automotive) Regan & Dean £35000 - 35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Event Organisers: What the London Olympics can teach us about event promotion
- Event Organisers: Tapping into social media to build a thriving customer fan base